Ultimate Chopper - Help!

Libda Rhoad

9061 County Road 424

Cecil, OH 45821

Product or Service Mentioned: Ultimate Chopper Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 01.

Blade part of the Ultimate Chopper lost suction

Few years ago I bought several Ultimate Chopper for the family because I was happy with mine. I just found out from one of the recipients that the blade part of her chopper does not have any suction so she has not used it for awhile.

Also one of my blades has rusted. I would like to know what you can do about it. I was disappointed to hear that the company was sold. If I remember the blades are lifetime warranty.

I am sorry that right now I can't send you a picture because I don't really know how to do it. But I have the Ultimate Chopper with me.

I liked: Very good.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 01.

Ultimate Chopper - Lifetime warranty---need new blade i love this chopper

i need new blade for the ultimate chopper, i love this chopper, i was told it would be replaced.

nothing else to say. let me hear back from you on this.

blade,{{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Food Chopper.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 30.

Ultimate Chopper - I have 2 choppers first time used bowel break now used again both the blades broke

I have 2 choppers first time I used bowel broke now I used again both the blades broke one after the other. I was very impressed by the TV add never knew It will turn out to be a very breakable material. I am very disappointed and like to have my money back or send me two new Ultimate Choppers.

The material is very breakable bowl broke as soon as I started the machine. Blades broke with in a minute of starting the machine. The plastic from the blades started flying in the bowel. I will like to have my money back of two new choppers shipped to me at my 72 Felicia address

Thanks jblado@yahoo.com

Bea 209 640 4480 72 Felicia Ave

Mountain House

CA 95391

Product or Service Mentioned: Food Chopper.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 07.

Ultimate Chopper - Customer Care Review

manual says free replacement if blade is dull or broken mine is DULL they need someone working there customer service dept to answer the phones

Product or Service Mentioned: Ultimate Chopper Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 20, 2017.

Comments

I have ultimate chopper and the blade dont work because i was use it for my juice and the black rubber little things came out it and i wanted to know if i could get a bottom part to it.so how can get that part to my chopper so i could do my juice in there

to Sandra Mejia #1603675

My chopper recently broke, QVC has no record of me ever buying one, I would like like to have a new chopper, HELP!

Ultimate Chopper Run-Around Then Nothing

Ordered an Ultimate Chopper on 11/01/08 for aChristmas gift. Received a letter from UC in mid-December saying they would ship on 12/23/08 (not in time for Christmas).

On 01/09/09 received letter dated 12/23/08 [almost 3 weeks?] saying my order was cancelled and referencing a customer service number. I called the CS number & got India. "Ronnie" said that another number was posted on the web-site (NOT) or I could order one through the internet - what??? I just had 2+ months of that run-around.

Sounds like UC is still taking orders to justify financing [but not delivering] and going under quickly. Did anyone receive an Ultimate Chopper in the last 3 months?

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 09, 2009.